Relax and enjoy a carefree getaway on the bay with a licensed captain and local concierge at the helm of a world-class Grady-White boat. Whether your ideal Grady-White Experience involves cruising or fishing, it will be customized with care. All you have to do is come aboard and enjoy the Grady Life!
- Up to 6 people on board. Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by parent or guardian.
2-hour minimum / $250 an hour + tax for cruise on Grady-White boat with licensed captain/concierge at the helm
B.Y.O.C. Bring your own cooler, food & beverages.
Quotation for any requested additional Grady-White Experience components (meals, etc.) will be prepared for your approval.
Whether you're looking for instruction or a small-group charter, you'll have a great time on the water with Captain Mike, a lifelong bayman who loves sharing his passion for fishing and boating.
- 4-hour excursions for up to 4 people - Morning & evening trips available.
$800 / Poles, bait & tackle provided.
All ages. Families welcome!
- Plan to arrive at Port of Egypt (62300 Main Road, Southold) 30 minutes prior to your Grady-White Experience and no later than 15 minutes before.
- Remember to bring and/or wear:
- bathing suit
- food & beverages in cooler (one permitted on board)
DEPOSITS & REFUNDS
- 50% deposit required to reserve Experience.
Your balance is payable in full 48-hours prior to Experience or before getting underway if booked on the same day.
Deposit is non-refundable except in circumstances below when full refund will be issued:
- There is inclement weather on Experience date, and you are unable to reschedule it.
- Notice of cancellation received 30 days prior to Experience scheduled date.