Make a Reservation
To make a reservation at Heron Suites, please call us at 631.765.5121 or email us for availabilty at firstname.lastname@example.org
In season, a two-night minimum is required on all rooms on weekends. Mid week one night stays are allowed but non- refundable:
- All Rates are based on double occupancy.
- Check in time is 3PM – 8PM please call to set up an appointment for late arrival.
- Check out time is 11:00 A.M.
- ALL rooms are NON-Smoking. A $150.00 Deep Cleaning fee will be applied for guest who smoke in the rooms.
- For the safety of all guests, rooms have a maximum occupancy set forth by NYS Fire Code. Management will charge for additional occupancy the equivalent amount of unit that was occupied per night.
- Room Keys operate bottom lock only.
- Any damages or missing items from rooms will be automatically charged to credit card.
- If you are checking out prior to 8:00 A.M. please leave room keys in drop box in front of office.
- Front desk closes at 9:00 P.M (in season). Quiet time begins at 10:00 pm.
- For after hour emergencies only, please call 631.655.6191
- PLEASE notify our office if there is any error in this record of your reservation.
- Most importantly, this is a Family Friendly environment. Profanity, rude or disruptive behavior will result in an immediate dismissal from this property. Violation of any of the preceding rules and regulations will result in an immediate ejection from the property. No refunds will be given.
The Heron Suites is privately owned and reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. All rates are based on availability. Rates are subject to change without prior notification. All rates are subject to applicable local and state taxes and are subject to change without prior notice. Deposit of one night stay is required to confirm a reservation. Reservations are considered commitments and balance due is payable at the time of check in. Rates are based on single or double occupancy. For additional occupancy a surcharge of $25 per person per night will apply. During the high season a 2 night stay is required on weekends as well as holidays. Cancellation of a 2 night or more reservation 30 days prior to arrival will be credited back all but the $25 processing fee per unit. Cancellation less than two weeks prior to arrival will receive no refund. No refund for cancellation of one night reservations.